If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch with us using the contact details set out here and we will do our best to answer your questions.
What is Personal Information?
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect and maintain different types of personal information in respect of those individuals who seek to be, are, or were employed by us, including the personal information contained in:
- resumes and/or applications;
- references and interview notes;
- photographs and video;
- letters of offer and acceptance of employment;
- mandatory policy acknowledgement sign-off sheets;
- payroll information; including but not limited to social insurance number, pay cheque deposit information, and GRRSP/ESP information;
- wage and benefit information;
- forms relating to the application for, or in respect of changes to, employee health and welfare benefits; including, short and long term disability, medical and dental care; and
- beneficiary and emergency contact information.
In addition to the examples listed above, personal information also includes information such as name, home address, telephone, personal email address, date of birth, employee identification number and marital status, and any other information necessary to JSN Exesearch’s business purposes, which is voluntarily disclosed in the course of an employee’s application for and employment with JSN Exesearch.
As a general rule, JSN Exesearch collects personal information directly from you. In most circumstances where the personal information that we collect about you is held by a third party, we will obtain your permission before we seek out this information from such sources (such permission may be given directly by you, or implied from your actions).
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- Assist us in finding a suitable placement for you with our clients in either a temporary or a permanent position
- Send you information about our products and services
- Verify your identity
- Carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to our Site
- To obtain your views or comments on the services we provide
- Contact the winners of our competitions and to help us plan other promotional activity
Sharing this information
We will supply your information to our clients where there is a possibility that your details match the specifications of a placement we have been requested to fulfil by one of our clients. This vacancy may not necessarily be advertised on the site.
Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information. You can do so by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.